Latinos Ready To Vote (LRTV) is an organization dedicated to promote voter Registration among Latino Americans, naturalize Legal Permanent Residents in Latino communities and promote Conservative Principles. We will work to inform Latinos on issues important to them and their community Moreover, we will inform them about the benefits of civic engagement to ensure that we, as Americans citizens, have an equal access to legal political rights and representation in all branches of state and federal government. We know that the Latino community is becoming a strong voting bloc. Hence, we encourage Latinos to register to vote and learn about the issues salient to the community and America, such as education, jobs, the economy, immigration, and the broken entitlements system (i.e. Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid) that will hurt future generation of Americans. Therefore, we seek to encourage all Latinos in America to participate in their community and in America, through civic engagement, success in education, successful entrepreneurship, and participate in the political process by voting.
The Reagan Approach
President Reagan’s “shining city"
Rubio: We will be the party of the future.
by Topic or Name
- Contrasting Partisan Perspectives: GOPers Now Prefer ‘New Ideas’ to ‘Experience’
- New Poll says Texans are divided on Immigration and GOP frontrunner.
- Trump’s Incredibly Shrinking America
- Ultra-conservatives taking away Texas jobs
- Catholics, especially Hispanics, echo pope’s call to embrace immigrants