Latinos Ready To Vote (LRTV) is an organization dedicated to promote voter Registration among Latino Americans, naturalize Legal Permanent Residents in Latino communities and promote Conservative Principles. We will work to inform Latinos on issues important to them and their community Moreover, we will inform them about the benefits of civic engagement to ensure that we, as Americans citizens, have an equal access to legal political rights and representation in all branches of state and federal government. We know that the Latino community is becoming a strong voting bloc. Hence, we encourage Latinos to register to vote and learn about the issues salient to the community and America, such as education, jobs, the economy, immigration, and the broken entitlements system (i.e. Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid) that will hurt future generation of Americans. Therefore, we seek to encourage all Latinos in America to participate in their community and in America, through civic engagement, success in education, successful entrepreneurship, and participate in the political process by voting.
"The Conservative Heart"
Rick Perry speaks at the National Press Club
Jeb Bush National Urban league Speech
Marco Rubio: Unfilled Jobs
by Topic or Name
- Securing The Southwest Border Requires Meaningful Immigration Reform
- The Employment and Income Effects of Raising America’s Minimum Wage to $12 and to $15 per Hour
- Texas, recognize these children
- Jeb Bush: Six Proposals to Secure the Border and Enforcing Our Immigration Laws
- Hispanics Hold Dim View of Donald Trump, Poll Finds