Former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez discussed how the Republican Party should reach out to Hispanic voters following President Obama’s reelection and win among Hispanics in the 2012 election. Topics also included immigration policy and efforts to achieve an agreement on the issue in the next Congress.
Perry: A "Show Me, Don't Tell Me" Election
Jeb Bush: Leading Again
Rubio: We will be the party of the future.
by Topic or Name
- Editorial: Gov. Abbott’s opportunity to make things right with Mexico
- The End of the Rockefeller Republicans, The Rise of the Republican Welfare State
- Demographics and the 2016 Election Scenarios
- Gov. Greg Abbott to lead Texas delegation on Mexico trip to improve relations
- Why Do Two Good Polls Get Different Results?