It’s easy to make a gift to the association through a donor advised fund (DAF). If you have an account with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, BNY Mellon or Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, access the DAF Direct link to make a gift conveniently from your account. Fill in the institution, the designation (how the funds are to be used) and the gift amount. DAFs are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals.
Fill in the institution, the designation (how the funds are to be used) and the gift amount. Access DAF Direct
1. Select where you’d like to donate from and the amount (a designation is not required)
2. Click “NEXT” and you will be taken to the login page of your specific DAF.
3. Upon logging in, the grant specifications you fill out on this page will be pre-populated to allow for a simplified process. You will then complete the grant recommendation. Once completed, you can log out of your DAF account.
4. Once the grant recommendation is made, it will go through the sponsoring organization’s normal grant review process.
5. After the grant recommendation is approved, funds will be distributed to MAIA, either via check or electronic funds transfer.
Click here to read more about the DAF Direct platform.
For more info: email: email@example.com